Friday, March 21, 2014

Interview with Blogger SarahinStyles


Check out her blog HERE and read the full interview below:

Name: Sara Rytterager
Location: Oslo, Norway

Describe your style in three words: My style is casual, so during fall and winter I like to wear lot of black and grey in a simple but casual way, and during spring and summer I like to be casual in pastel colors and crazy neon colors. I also love to wear vintageMismatch is also a favourite of mine. 

When did you start blogging? I started blogging as a fashion blogger in 2011/2012, but I first started in 2010 with a personal blog.

Describe your typical day. This is my first year off from school, since I got my Bachelor degree last year. So now these days I spend my day either at work, with friends, family or my boyfriend. I also go to a lot of events and release parties where I meet other bloggers and get to know people. If I have been to the gym during the day, it has been a good day. 

What trends are you excited to try for spring? For spring and summer, I am really exciting to use more pastel-colors and more white. I love if the whole outfit is white. Big cool trendy sunglasses is a must.  

What's on your current must-have list? A long thin coat, white sneakers and sport-inspired bras. I also want a short baggy leather shorts; that would fit so well in my closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment