Tuesday, April 22, 2014

#BornIn2001

Maybe it's wrong but we are still already obsessed. I remember Thylane only a couple of years ago from fashion week in Paris and I thought 'That is the cutest child I have ever seen, she will be something one day'. Now 13 years old in a couple weeks, she is ready to become the next Kate Moss. I mean look at her:





Thylane who created a fashion frenzy with a provocative photo spread several years ago in Paris Vogue is back with a more mature, yet just as talked-about, look in another magazine. Yes, that in my opinion is way to young to even wear mascara, now Thylane Blondeau graces the cover of fashion magazine Jalouse,which touts the girl as “the new Kate" and features the hashtag #BornIn2001. 





Im sure we all seen this picture all over Instagram on her wearing that nude beanie the last couple years.
 

I cannot wait to see this little girls future in the fashion industry. I know she's only 13 and that IS crazy young, yet I don't think anyone can really stop her. Go Thylane! 

Pics via vogue, elle.dk, studdedhearts, google, lemme21 and LA times. 

xxxx
Michaela 
Founder StyleGodis.com

2 comments: